I hope you all have been working on quilting projects, especially during the damp and cold weather we’ve been having. My main quilting project has been re-organizing my stash AGAIN. I have found so much fabric that I didn’t know I had! I can vaguely remember where I purchased it or when? Don't even ask 'what it was for?' Has this ever happened to you??
The March meeting will bring us the Giving Quilt Challenge to view and vote, the first set of Lotto Blocks, (Strings on Foundation), and the Fabric Swap Sign up, among other items on the agenda. I am particularly looking forward to Show and Tell. Please bring all the news about Seminar, what classes you took, and show us your projects. We want to see what you did and hear about the new techniques you learned and your overall experience.
Looking forward to seeing all of you at the March meeting at St. Margaret's Church
The Bring List
- Giving Quilt Challenge quilts due tonight
- $$ for the opportunity quilt for Debby Saucier's medical expenses
- $$ for membership dues
- $$ for the new Lotto Block, Strings on Foundation, $2/kit, see Ellen Baldridge.
- Fat Quarters for F.Q. Lotto drawing: Green or White - see Jackie Wood
- Fiber Name Tag: Sign in. *You could win a special prize from the grab bag.
- Show & Tell - retreat projects, seminar, etc.
- $$ for the opportunity quilt, Blue Willow. Drawing is April 6th, exhibit day. Funds defer expenses for the show. Ask Candy or Suzi
- pillowcase donations for Conkerr Cancer serving young patients in Our Lady of the Lake Pediatric Oncology Department.