Links to Local Quilt Shops
and other Quilting Endeavors
- All Stitched Up by Angela - 1730 Front St. Slidell, LA 70458 Phone (985) 288 5050
- Artisan Fabrics - 1121 Church St, Suite A, Zachary, LA 70791 Mon-Fri10-6 Sat 9:30-5:30, Cherlyn Hunt 225-570-8819 (e) email@example.com
- Cottage Creations and Quilts -- 7222 Bayou Paul Rd, St. Gabriel, LA 70776...Daisy Comeaux....225-642-8166, firstname.lastname@example.org HOURS: Tu-Sat. 10:30-5, Directions from BR: From LSU take Nicholson Dr. Extension (LA Hwy 30) to St. Gabriel (south) passed the University Club. At the first traffic light in St. Gabriel, turn left onto Bayou Paul Lane. Go over a small bridge, then turn right onto Bayou Paul Rd. Go 3 miles. 7222 is on the mailbox, go 50 more ft. to the gravel parking lot on the right. The shop is in the rustic cypress cottage.
- Fashion Fabrics, Inc -- 20415 Highland Road, Suite A, Baton Rouge, LA 70817
- History-by-Hand -- 170 Carter Ave., Baton Rouge. Classes in hand patchwork, applique and quilting to begin in January 2010. Cyndee Smith and Marsha Dardenne (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mardee@history_by_hand.com)
- Lily Creek -- 1568 Hwy 37 (Greenwell Springs Rd.) south of Greensburg in Grangeville - a red metal building,10 am-5:30 pm, Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat, closed Thurs and Sun. 225-222-4672, email@example.com.
- Mama’s Quilt Shop -- 985-878-6396 15111 Catfish Farm Rd (Independence 70443) Mon-Sat 9- 5 Brenda Wages (e) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.mamasquiltshop.com/ Toll-free: 866-899-9191
- Mes Amis Quilt Shop - 6505 Spanish Fort Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70124, 504-284-3455 Denise Taylor M-F 0:30-4:30 Sat 10-4 www.mesamisquiltshop.com (e) email@example.com. Driving directions - Take I‑10
east to New Orleans, take I‑610 E via exit 230 toward Slidell, then take
the West End Blvd/Canal Blvd exit, Exit
1A, take the Canal Blvd ramp and turn left onto Canal Blvd go 1.7 mi, turn
right onto Robert E Lee Blvd go 1.0 mi, turn left onto Spanish Fort
Blvd go to 6505 Spanish Fort Blvd (Mes Amis Quilt Shop) is on the right.
- Nanny's Quilting Niche -- 1922 First St, Slidell, 985-649-4411 firstname.lastname@example.org Blanche Nichols
- The Quilt Corner -- Margaret Chair www.QuiltCornerOnline.com, 13521 Hooper Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70818 225-315-7285, Open M-F 10 - 5, and Saturdays 10-2. Evening hours on Tues and Thurs until 6:00pm. info@QuiltCornerOnline.com
- The Quilting Niche -- 1220 St. Charles St., Houma, LA 70360, Mo-Fr 10:00-5:00, Sat. 9:00-3:00, http://www.quiltingniche.com/
- The Quilted Owl - 4600 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson, LA (Near Elmwood, between Central Ave and Clearview Pkwy) 504-733-0993. Susan Bertran & Angie Jeanfreau email@example.com Tue-Fri 10:30-4:30 Thu until 7pm, Sat until 3pm. Driving directions from
BR: Take I‑10 to Clearview Pkwy in
Metairie. Go south (turn right) onto
Clearview, go to Jefferson Hwy. (Do not enter the Huey P. Long Bridge) At Jefferson Hwy. turn left, proceed toward
New Orleans. Shop is on the right after
the first stoplight.
- Sew This -- 70117 Hwy 59 Suite O, Abita Springs, LA 70420 985-871-1491, Deb Covington & Mona Jones, proprietors. (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio M -- 125B Range Ave., Denham Springs, LA. 225-243‑6072, Contact: Mary Felder 933‑4313 Mary Ingalls at 937‑8460 or Fiberstudio@cox.net (enter on Mattie St. across from old city hall) Open Thursday - Saturday.
If you'd like to add/update/delete your information, please contact Joni DeVilbiss.