Another year has come and gone by with lots of happy memories! The November meeting brought the lovely Mystery Quilts as well as quilts from Michael Young's Diamonds Are Forever class. Both were awesome and inspiring!
At the December meeting we will enjoy a communal meal and exchange handmade gifts from our guild members. Please, make your gift special and something you would like to receive. Jo Paula and Beth will be our "Secret Santas." Remember also to help those in need by bringing non-perishable food items.
This year has been a great year for me! Thanks to all guild members for giving the opportunity to be your president in 2013. I look forward to a great 2014 with Renee Hoeprich presiding. Please continue your support of our guild by volunteering for various activities scheduled for next year.
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season,
The Bring list
- Bring your contribution to tonight's meal - Don't forget serving utensils
- Bring a handmade gift (of good quality) to exchange (voluntary) (something that you would like to receive)
- Bring- a non-perishable food donation for the food pantry of St. John's United Methodist. Joyce Perry will handle the delivery to the Church. These donations go to the most needy in our community.
- Bring & wear your Fiber Name Tag: Sign in. You could win a special prize from the grab bag.
- Bring your best Christmas theme attire: sweaters, brooches, hair ornaments, etc.
- Bring your good cheer and glad tidings of the season
- NO Show & Tell this meeting
- The first t-shirt order may be forthcoming - see Elaine Gosselin