Thank you all for taking time to look at our proposed workshop payment policy and to send comments. From polling the last five presidents, I determined that there has always been an understanding about what would happen with a cancellation, but as our guild grows and members come from other quilting organizations around the country, it is now necessary to put River City's philosophy about how we fund teachers and workshops into writing so we are all on the same page.
Our program for May is about EQ (Electric Quilt); Sherry Herringshaw and Michael Young will share how they use this software in their quilting. Activities on May 1st will include voting for your favorite UFO quilt and Month Three of the Mystery Quilt challenge.
Joni continues to bring more content to our website. Several links to websites and blogs owned by River City members are now available. Soon, workshop information will be posted, so the details and the registration form for future classes will be available in one place.
As always, I'd love to hear your suggestions think "River City begins with me."
See you soon, Renee
- bring your questions and comments about the Electric Quilt software or results.
- bring your (1) UFO to exhibit; prize for Viewer's Choice and a prize for the "oldest" project.
- bring items and monies for the Birthday Table. See Mary Ruth Fowler
- bring 1 or 2 fabrics for Fat Quarter Drawing - Color is a rich Emerald Green.
- bring & wear your Fiber Name Tag: You could win $10 !!
- bring lots of Show & Tell