Our program for March will be presented by Michael Young. He'll share his ideas and techniques for using templates. It will be a nice counterpoint to Judy Niemeyer's visit in April showcasing her use of paper foundation piecing. Activities on March 6th include the sale of the Split Nine Patch lotto block, the Quilt in a Box reveal, and the start of the Mystery Quilt challenge for 2014.
As we enjoy all that quilting offers beyond a quilt at the end of the process, let's continue to build on those connections that our craft allows us to make through friendships and community service.
See you soon,
The Bring List
- bring your Quilt in a Box (quilt top) for exhibit and viewer's choice, see Margie Bumm
- bring your $1 for another Mystery Quilt adventure to sew and solve. see Glen Parks. ***Remember, Glenda cannot e-mail directions to you (as per the request of the quilt designer), so if you wish to play but cannot attend, you need to speak with her, (h) 753 8248 (c) 252 1100 (e) email@example.com
- bring items and monies for the Birthday Table. see Mary Ruth Fowler
- bring $$$ for new lotto block kits, Split 9-Patch due in April. See Jackie Wood and Julie Shanks
- bring & wear your Fiber Name Tag: You could win $10 !!
- bring 1 or 2 fabrics for Fat Quarter Drawing - Color is Aquamarine, March's birthstone, is a pale to medium blue or blue green.
- bring lots of Show & Tell