Monday, March 2, 2015

President's Message - March 2015

As our board and committees work to fill the calendar for 2015 and into 2016, I am adding events to my personal calendar.  It is a mix of outings with friends, commitments, and the little steps necessary to accomplish goals.  

As I move into my second year as president, I realize we need to move away from a calendar year mind set to one that includes planning guild activities within the framework of what's available to us now, so we can fill the calendar with a good variety of future events. 

With a good mix of activities and good people behind them, I foresee an interesting year for our guild.  

See you soon, 
Renee 


The Bring List

  • bring your membership application and check for $20 to Bebe Tulley
  • bring - $$$ for a new lotto block - $2/kit. See Brenda Gauthier or Beverly Amedee
  • bring all that Show & Tell 
  • bring fabric for Fat Quarter Drawing -    Fleur de Lis prints
  • bring & wear your Fiber Name Tag
  • bring $1 if you wish to participate in the Mystery Quilt series - pay Glen Parks